« June 2008 |
| August 2008 »
This girl should of learned to put the seat down...
July 28, 2008 in Motivational Monday’s | Permalink
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you much much much stronger.
2. If you're good at something, be proud of it! Everyone has been given at least one thing they excel at!
3. Why do people asked stupid questions?
4. Something is out there, it's God!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Big Suburbs, Sex Love Town (it could not be shown on network TV).
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see grass, a pool, firepit and the lounge chair..
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ???, tomorrow my plans include ??? and Sunday, I want to ???!
July 25, 2008 in Meme's | Permalink
My very gay cat Max has a twin... He does all this crazy stuff, minus the bat or has he?
I know I should of let him "Bird" watch as kitten.
Edit: To show proof of how Max works.
July 19, 2008 in Cool Stuff | Permalink
My middle daughter got her hair cut last night and donated 10 inches to the Locks of Love. She looks so grown up and it will so much easier for her to take care of. I am so proud of her!!!
PS. For those who feel the need to leave nasty comments…
1 – Violence is never acceptable and especially not in front of children. Grow up!
2- I know who you are, down to the street address. IP, heard of it?
3- You have no idea!!!
July 16, 2008 in Family | Permalink
Can you relate????
July 07, 2008 in Motivational Monday’s | Permalink
1. Holidays in the summer are for chillaxing and spending time with those who you care for most.
2. Steak and ribs are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts for today are, Without freedom, no one really has a name.
4. A three day weekend is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is Escape by Carolyn Jessop (a very brave woman who can truly appreciate Freedom).
6. In the arms of Mr. AP is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with Boy #3, tomorrow my plans include cleaning/swimming and Sunday, I want to make jam!
July 04, 2008 in Meme's | Permalink