I got the most awesome package the other day and did I need a pick me up that day! It was like she could read my mind!
- 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi in Tickled Pink – I am going to finally make the Jaywalker Socks
- Fleece Artist Basic Merino Socks in this awesome colorway, Raspberry – Carrie made one sock and I need to do the other sock!
- A skein of South West Trading Company TOFUtsies in a pink/black colorway with a cool pattern
- A book, I have wanted for so LONG!!!! Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles: a Manual of Elegant Knitting Techniques and Patterns
- another awesome book, Vogue Knitting The Ultimate Sock Book: History*Technique*Design. I can’t wait to try some of these patterns out and start writing my own.
- Flavored Coffees
- 2 sets of size 2 needles for Cat’s book
Thank you so much Carrie !!!!! I love it all, it was worth the wait. Another note about knitting… I am all set up on Ravelry and just love it! A couple of months ago during a snow storm, I listed all my stash and former projects. It only took me 6 months to get it done but now I am addidicted to it! Look me up, Drpurl.
PS. I got taken on April Fool's Day.. The no name person who offered me a marriage proposal 1st thing this am, had me doing WTF???? I thought I had a stalker on my hands, THANK GOD it's April 1st. HA, HA, HA!!