I am sad that Summer is officially over, and we are onto Fall. I will miss lying around the pool, chillin’, doing some Suck & Blows, and going to bed as the birds wake up. Overall, this past summer was a BLAST! Tons of memories, and tons of FUN.
Our summer of 2007 will long be remembered by the following phrases…
10. What do you think is going on at that end???
9. I am such a girl…. (Thanks to the wrong medication!)
8. Her- We got Skool’ed! Him- Did you HEAR me?? I almost DIED at work!
7. Not ME!
6. Believe me. I AM going to cheat on you. Someday, somehow. It WILL happen.
5. I need a shower. I’m going to take the Harley for a wash.
4. We’re gonna do WHAT??!! Are we going to get arrested?
3. She broke what? Again?
2. I see DRUNK people.
(Drum roll, please) And the #1 Phrase of Summer 2007…..
1. THANK YOU, Sheboygan!!! x2
OK… I know this is all just so random to any of you who were not there to hear these phrases in context. I do promise I will catch up on my writing, and explain each one of these. VERY FUNNY! Stay tuned…
I had to share this YouTube with you... This so ME!