1.Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it? I love to knit and have been doing it almost 2 years this October.
2. Have you made dishcloths before? Do you use them yourself; give them as gifts, or both? Yes, tons!!! I use them myself and give away as gifts. I try new techinques on them, and I can do one in a couple of hours.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before? I have only tried Peaches & Cream but would love to try others.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or
plastic needles? I prefer my addi turbos even though most patterns do not call for circulars.
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much? If you asked me a few weeks ago, I
would say orange was my least favorite. However, in my new bathroom orange looks great! I guess I have to go knit some orange face cloths now!
6. What do you like best about Autumn? I love change of the trees!
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! Apple!!!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school, or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I could not wait the first day.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap) Yes!
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Wheat-thins, gummy worms, and nectarines.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;) Yes, 1 cat and 1 dog. Yes, we have a total of 7, week on/week off. A husband like a kid, as they say; Been there done that got the t-shirt.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? That is tough!
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? I only have used them for
dishcloths; I never have had one soft enough.
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) Thanksgiving! I love the food, sharing with family, it is one of my favorite holidays.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? Well, I can’t stand sand, clowns or worms but I doubt they would be in a dishcloth..